Acclaimed wildlife photographer Edward Selfe has been guiding in Zambia’s South Luangwa for more than six years. He has a keen eye for the subtle behaviours of animals that are aware of the presence of predators, and a thrill of his safaris is sensing and tracking down one of Luangwa’s carnivores. This six-day guided safari makes the very best of the photographic opportunities in the central section of South Luangwa, from your base at Kafunta River Lodge.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.