Touchdown in one of Kenya's lesser known gems - Meru National Park - nestled between Mount Kenya and the Nyambeni Mountains, with hugely diverse habitats and home to one of the last remaining hot spots of the endangered rhino. Fly into the heart of the Masai Mara - where it all began - with game drives in search of predators and the chance to witness one of Africa's most famed spectacles, the Great Migration.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Elsa's Kopje Luxury lodge inside Meru NPAll Meals Included
4-7Cottar's 1920's Safari Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.