Sometimes you find a trip that is worth spending a few extra pennies on, and this guided photographic safari with expert wildlife photographer Edward Selfe in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park may just be one of them. This top-notch photographic safari is based at two luxurious camps in South Luangwa’s exclusive Nsefu Sector, Tena Tena and Nsefu camps. Both are run by Robin Pope Safaris, the camps are beautifully styled havens of relaxation – perfect endings after a long day of taking photos.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Tena Tena Luxury tented bush camp bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-7Nsefu Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.