Using mid-range camps that offer a wonderful balance of comfort and rustic style, this itinerary is an outstanding choice if you're looking for a photographic safari that doubles as a classic wilderness experience. Throughout the trip, you’ll be guided by the renowned photographer and wildlife expert Edward Selfe, who’ll help you with everything from your frames to your f-stops, and ensure you come home with an album of fabulous photos.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flatdogs Camp Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-7Zikomo Safari Camp Mid-range lodge inside South Luangwa NPBreakfast & Lunch Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.