Begin your trip in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, where the landscapes of gently undulating hills, savannah and patches of swampy papyrus hide an abundance of animals. Next, head off to in the famous Masai Mara for some of the best game viewing in the world, including the miraculous great wildebeest migration. End your journey in Amboseli, look out for the magnificent tuskers roaming across a backdrop of Kilimanjaro, and wildebeest and zebra pass undisturbed across the open plains.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Lewa Safari Camp Luxury tented camp inside Lewa ConservancyAll Meals Included
4-6Elephant Pepper Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7-9Tortilis Camp Luxury tented camp inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.