Tailored for Zambia’s ‘Emerald Season’ (December to April), this itinerary takes you to two of the country’s most beautiful places that are still accessible at this time of year - the South Luangwa National Park and Victoria Falls. Game drive amongst the newborn babies and have sundowners next to snorting pods of hippo in the South Luangwa. Then head to Victoria Falls and view this mighty waterfall in all its green season glory.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Chinzombo Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-8Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.