Settle into the African rhythm in the suburbs of Nairobi for your first night and explore the capital's bustling restaurant scene. Dive into Meru National Park boasts one of the largest elephant herds in East Africa and is home to a rhino sanctuary. Game drive through the wild terrain of northern Kenya to Meru's sister reserve: Shaba National Park Fly into Kenya's crown jewel: the mighty Masai Mara, with unrivalled predator sightings, herds of wildebeest and game drives through conservancies.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1House of Waine Luxury hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-4Elsa's Kopje Luxury lodge inside Meru NPAll Meals Included
5-7Samburu Intrepids Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
8-10Elephant Pepper Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mara North Conservancy (Greater Masai Mara)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.