Start your trip at Victoria Falls. Get your adrenaline pumping with white water rafting or a microlight flight, or sit back and take in the view with a cup of tea. Wild, remote and jaw-droppingly beautiful, the next stop on your itinerary is Kafue National Park for game drives in the long grass, spotting cheetah and wild dog as you go. Then head to the South Luangwa before driving up to the North Luangwa where you can walk for miles and miles with nothing but the wildlife for company.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Sindabezi Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
4-6Mukambi Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
7-9Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
10-12Mwaleshi Camp Luxury lodge inside North Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.