Touch of Sossusvlei (UNESCO World Heritage), splash of the Atlantic and face-to-face with magnificent wildlife of Etosha National Park. An attractive, week-long adventure, which combines Namibia's TOP three destinations in one! Fantastic photographic vistas plus a unique collage of scenic and close-to-nature experiences - a trip to remember!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Solitaire Guest Farm Mid-range lodge in or near SolitaireDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Stay at Swakop Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Wind Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.