Dive straight into the action in Zambia's hidden wilderness—South Luangwa National Park—with game drives through one of Africa's most game-rich areas. Then fly into one of Zambia's big draws: the Lower Zambezi National Park and finish by marvelling at one of the Seven Wonders of the World—the mighty Victoria Falls—with canoeing safaris to admire Elephants and hippos basking in the Zambezi river, lunches on Livingstone Island and guided gorge walks.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-4Bilimungwe Bushcamp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kapamba Bush Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7-8Chiawa Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
9-10The River Club Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.