Dive straight into the action in Zambia's hidden wilderness—South Luangwa National Park—with game drives through one of Africa's most game-rich areas. Then fly into one of Zambia's big draws: the Lower Zambezi National Park and finish by marvelling at one of the Seven Wonders of the World—the mighty Victoria Falls—with canoeing safaris to admire Elephants and hippos basking in the Zambezi river, lunches on Livingstone Island and guided gorge walks.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mfuwe Lodge Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
3-4Bilimungwe Bushcamp Luxury lodge (with rustic facilities) inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kapamba Bush Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7-8Chiawa Camp Luxury tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
9-10The River Club Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.