Delve into Zambia's wild heart—the South Luangwa National Park—with game drives along meandering rivers and through unspoilt bush with some of the most dense populations of leopard in Africa. Try your hand at tiger fishing and enjoy the classic African sunset from your evening boat ride in the Lower Zambezi. Gaze at lazing hippos on the banks of the Zambezi river and marvel at the smoke that never stops thundering—the mighty Victoria Falls—with trips to see the Falls by boat, foot and air.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kafunta Island Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-9Amanzi Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
10-11Waterberry Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.