Start in the South Luangwa National Park, with game drives in search of the resident leopard and wandering elephant herds. Follow the Luangwa River deep into the National Park and discover why it's earned its name as the home of walking safaris. Fly to the Lower Zambezi National Park with safaris by foot, vehicle and boat. Then touchdown to experience the Victoria Falls, with helicopter flights from above, sunset boat trips and a little white water rafting for those adrenaline junkies out there.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flatdogs Camp Luxury tented camp bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-6Mwamba Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7-10Kasaka River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
11-12Waterberry Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.