This 3-day budget gorilla tour to Virunga National Park in Congo starts and ends in Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. Virunga National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, on the border of Uganda and Rwanda. Known as Africa’s oldest national park, Virunga is also the continent’s most biologically diverse protected area and home to the world's critically endangered mountain gorillas.
This budget tour uses hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 3 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Caritas Hotel Budget hotel in or near Goma (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Congo Discovery Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.