Start in Sossusvlei and the magnificent blood-red sand dunes before heading to NamibRand for game drives through the pristine wilderness. Next up, it’s Swakopmund, the country’s adventure hotspot, where skydiving, parasailing and quad-biking are all in a day’s work. Then it’s off to Damaraland to track desert elephants, marvel at the spindly, petrified trees in the eerie forest or simply walk through the shimmering desert under the watchful eye of the towering boulders.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Exclusive Luxury hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Kulala Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
4-6Wolwedans Dunes Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Namib DesertAll Meals Included
7-8Pelican Point Luxury lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
9-11Mowani Mountain Camp Luxury lodge inside Torra ConservancyAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.