Spending an hour in the company of the mighty mountain gorillas is a magical, once-in-a-lifetime experience and the more days you go for, the more hours you can squeeze into your trip. Visit Volcanoes National Park, a place that’s mesmerising and exhilarating at the same time, and trek through the luscious jungle to see the gorillas in the wild. If you don’t want to trek every day, there’s also options to visit the golden monkeys or trek through the craggy mountains.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.