Spending an hour in the company of the mighty mountain gorillas is a magical, once-in-a-lifetime experience and the more days you go for, the more hours you can squeeze into your trip. Visit Volcanoes National Park, a place that’s mesmerising and exhilarating at the same time, and trek through the luscious jungle to see the gorillas in the wild. If you don’t want to trek every day, there’s also options to visit the golden monkeys or trek through the craggy mountains.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.