Flying into Sossusvlei gives you an appreciation of the scale of these monumental dune formations. Journey into the Namib Desert, to appreciate the breathtaking contrast between the vast red Namib Desert and the crashing Atlantic Ocean. Head north, to Swakopmund—known as the adventure capital of Namibia. Fly over the stunning landscapes of Damaraland, passing over a portion of the Skeleton Coast along the way. Finish your journey at Etosha National Park, where you can spend hours on safari.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Kulala Desert Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
4-5Villa Margherita Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6-7Doro Nawas Luxury lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
8-9Ongava Lodge Luxury lodge inside Ongava GRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.