This exciting 3-day tour starts and ends in Kigali. Nyungwe Forest National Park is a preserved part of rain forest which houses a variety of primate species, including humankind’s closest living relative, the chimpanzee, L’hoest monkeys and hundreds of the delightfully acrobatic Angolan Colobus monkey. Nyungwe counts for 25% of the African Primate population! During this tour you will also Have the Opportunity to admire The Beauty of Lake Kivu and and Idjwi Island in Congo.
This budget tour uses guest houses.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 6 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gisakura Guest House Budget guest house inside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
2Gisakura Budget guest house bordering Nyungwe Forest NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Congo Discovery Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.