First up, it’s Cape Town. Restaurant-hop to your heart’s content, check out the beaches, explore the beautiful scenery or shop till you drop. Fly from Cape Town to the Kruger area, one of the continent’s top wildlife-viewing hotspots. Go on a walking safari or add a few ticks to your species list on a game drive. Finish with the Renuion Island. This sultry island is the perfect end to a South Africa holiday: adventure through the jungle-clad interior or chill-out on the picture-perfect beaches.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Cape View Clifton Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-8&Beyond Kirkman's Kamp Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
9-13Le Recif Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Saint Gilles (Réunion)Meals at Own Expense
14End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.