Drop-dead gorgeous scenery, chilled wine and a whole lot of sunshine? Yes, it’s Cape Town. Café-hop, top up your tan on the beach, get active on the mountain or shop till you drop. With direct flights from Cape Town, Kruger is the ideal place to satisfy your appetite for wildlife. Explore the terrain on game drives or nature walks or sink into the lodge swimming pool and let the animals come to you. Head to Reunion Island which offers an excellent variety of land and water based activities.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Pod Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-8Londolozi Granite Suites Luxury+ lodge inside Sabi Sands (South Africa)All Meals Included
9-14Lux Saint Gilles Luxury hotel in or near Saint Gilles (Réunion)All Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.