Namibia really does have it all: culture, spectacular scenery, adventure and magnificent wildlife. Pick up your car in Windhoek and head straight for Swakopmund, before driving up the Skeleton Coast to Damaraland. Next: Etosha National Park, one of Africa’s top wildlife viewing hotspots. You’ll soon learn the magic of the park and its inhabitants. Break up the homeward stretch with a stopover in the Erongo Mountains with hikes around the gravity-defying boulders and to the ancient rock drawings.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3The Stiltz Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
4-5Terrace Bay Budget lodge inside Skeleton Coast NPMeals at Own Expense
6-7Etendeka Mountain Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
8-9Hobatere Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Kaokoland (Kunene Region)Breakfast Included
10-11Andersson's Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ongava GRAll Meals Included
12-13Mushara Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
14Erongo Wilderness Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near ErongoBreakfast Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.