Namibia really does have it all: culture, spectacular scenery, adventure and magnificent wildlife. Pick up your car in Windhoek and head straight for Swakopmund, before driving up the Skeleton Coast to Damaraland. Next: Etosha National Park, one of Africa’s top wildlife viewing hotspots. You’ll soon learn the magic of the park and its inhabitants. Break up the homeward stretch with a stopover in the Erongo Mountains with hikes around the gravity-defying boulders and to the ancient rock drawings.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Rental vehicle is excluded.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3The Stiltz Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
4-5Terrace Bay Budget lodge inside Skeleton Coast NPMeals at Own Expense
6-7Etendeka Mountain Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
8-9Hobatere Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Kaokoland (Kunene Region)Breakfast Included
10-11Andersson's Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ongava GRAll Meals Included
12-13Mushara Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
14Erongo Wilderness Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near ErongoBreakfast Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.