Marvel at one of Africa's great spectacles: the Victoria Falls, with sunset boat trips along the Zambezi, picnic lunches on Livingstone Island or simply unwind under the Zambian sun. Fly into the heart of Zambia—The South Luangwa National Park with walking safaris from two remote bush camps teaming with wildlife before pulling out the stops at an exclusive retreat on the banks of the Luangwa River. Touch down in your very own little island paradise in the gin clear waters of Madagascar.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4-10Time + Tide Nsolo Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
11-15Time + Tide Miavana Luxury+ resort in or near Ankao (Madagascar)All Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.