Start at the Victoria Falls and indulge in the wide range of activities on offer. For a safari with a difference, try a combination of Kafue - for spectacular cheetah sightings and herds of red lechwe - and Liuwa Plains, a photographer’s dream where wildebeest, hyena and astonishing birdlife are the name of the game. Then it’s off to Lake Malawi – for a few days of snorkelling, boat trips, kayaking and marine adventures… or perhaps just a hammock and a good book.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Waterberry Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
4-6Ila Safari Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Kafue NP (Zambia) without fencesAll Meals Included
7-9King Lewanika Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Liuwa Plain NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
10-13Mumbo Island Camp Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Malawi (Malawi)All Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.