Begin at Victoria Falls, with helicopter flights, rafting, daredevil swimming and nocturnal walks on offer, there won’t be a quiet moment! How do you like your wildife? In Zambia's South Luangwa it’s wild, wonderful and guaranteed to get your camera flashing. And in the home of the walking safari, it would be rude not to try one. Finish on the shores of Lake Malawi where there’s water activities, spa treatments and nature walks to keep you entertained.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Waterberry Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
3-5Flatdogs Camp Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
6-8Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
9-12Danforth Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Malawi (Malawi)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.