Relax into the African rhythm on the banks of the Zambezi River, a short boat ride upstream from one of Africa's natural wonders: the famous Victoria Falls. Walk on the wild side where it all began—the South Luangwa National Park—between two remote bush camps in a pristine wilderness teeming with wildlife. Fly into a tropical paradise in the warm heart of Southern Africa—Lake Malawi's Likoma Island—with diving, compulsory R&R and basking in the sun beneath mango trees.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
3-6Luwi Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
7-8Luwi Bush Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
9-12Kaya Mawa Luxury lodge in or near Likoma Island (Malawi)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.