Relax into the African rhythm on the banks of the Zambezi River, a short boat ride upstream from one of Africa's natural wonders: the famous Victoria Falls. Walk on the wild side where it all began—the South Luangwa National Park—between two remote bush camps in a pristine wilderness teeming with wildlife. Fly into a tropical paradise in the warm heart of Southern Africa—Lake Malawi's Likoma Island—with diving, compulsory R&R and basking in the sun beneath mango trees.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
3-8Time + Tide Luwi Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
9-12Kaya Mawa Luxury lodge in or near Likoma Island (Lake Malawi, Malawi)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.