Start with Victoria Falls, a must on any Zimbabwe safari itinerary. Next up is Hwange National Park, the pride of Zimbabwe. At almost 15,000 square km, try staying at two different camps to make sure you cover every wildlife-filled inch on safari. Your last stop is Mana Pools, Zim’s pretty, water-filled paradise. Elephants are the true highlight here and watching them splash in the river or roam across the landscape from either a 4x4 or a canoe is a magical experience.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ilala Lodge Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-5Somalisa Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-8Bomani Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
9-11Mid-range camping Inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.