Your trip begins with a few nights in South Africa’s Western Cape, home of cosmopolitan-cool Cape Town, glorious mountain vistas and some of the best wineries in the world. Pack your camera and lenses and head off to the Kruger National Park, a park that tops many bucket-lists. This will be a Big Five safari experience to remember. Relaxation is the name of the game in Mozambique with postcard-perfect beaches and the glittering blue ocean on the doorstep.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Welgelegen Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-5La Fontaine Guest House Mid-range lodge in or near Cape Winelands (South Africa)Breakfast Included
6-8Motswari Main Camp Luxury lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
9-12White Pearl Resorts Luxury lodge in or near Ponta do Ouro (Mozambique)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.