Your trip begins with a few nights in South Africa’s Western Cape, home of cosmopolitan-cool Cape Town, glorious mountain vistas and some of the best wineries in the world. Pack your camera and lenses and head off to the Kruger National Park, a park that tops many bucket-lists. This will be a Big Five safari experience to remember. Relaxation is the name of the game in Mozambique with postcard-perfect beaches and the glittering blue ocean on the doorstep.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Welgelegen Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-5La Fontaine Guest House Mid-range lodge in or near Cape Winelands (South Africa)Breakfast Included
6-8Motswari Main Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Motswari GR (Timbavati NR, South Africa)All Meals Included
9-12White Pearl Resorts Luxury lodge in or near Ponta do Ouro (Beach, Mozambique)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.