No visit to Zimbabwe would be complete with a visit to the mighty Victoria Falls or Mosi-oa-Tunya as they are locally known. Take an ‘Angel’s Flight’ above the water in a helicopter or microlight. A short hop takes you to Hwange for magnificent walking safaris before heading to Matusadona for extraordinary sightings of the Big Five and sundowners overlooking shimmering Lake Kariba. Next up is Mana Pools. If you’re hankering after some water-based fun, this is the place for you.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Elephant Camp Luxury tented camp in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
4-6Nehimba Safari Lodge Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7-9Changa Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
10-12Ruckomechi Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.