Start in Victoria Falls, listening to mighty thundering falls and cruising the ancient riverline. Then take the elephant express to Hwange National Park, where elephants are your closest friends. Journey on to the Matobo Hills, which are rich with Zimbabwe’s history and an iconic landmark surrounded by stretches of land that seem to have no end. Arriving at Gonarezhou National Park, you are met by untouched and unapologetic wild beauty where elephants roam free and the park is all but your own.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Victoria Falls Safari Club Mid-range tented camp in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
4-6Bomani Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7-8Camp Amalinda Luxury tented camp inside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
9-10Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Gonarezhou NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.