Start in Victoria Falls, listening to mighty thundering falls and cruising the ancient riverline. Then take the elephant express to Hwange National Park, where elephants are your closest friends. Journey on to the Matobo Hills, which are rich with Zimbabwe’s history and an iconic landmark surrounded by stretches of land that seem to have no end. Arriving at Gonarezhou National Park, you are met by untouched and unapologetic wild beauty where elephants roam free and the park is all but your own.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Victoria Falls Safari Club Mid-range tented camp in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
4-6Bomani Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7-8Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
9-10Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Gonarezhou NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.