Discover the mighty Victoria Falls then follow the river up to the calm open waters surrounding Mana Pools where pods of hippos snort and grumble and opportunistic crocodiles haunt the shallows. Then head inland to watch elephants reach up high for food along the mottled forest floor and lions call late into the night. End your watery journey in Africa “Lake of Stars”, floating in the crystal clear waters of Lake Malawi. Its glowing waters provide excellent diving, fishing and sailing.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Elephant Bedroom Camp Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
4-7Ruckomechi Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Mana Pools NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
8-10Pumulani Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Lake Malawi (Malawi)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.