Victoria Falls must be one of the most majestic ways to begin an African honeymoon. Meander along the forested fringe of the Falls and relax on a booze cruise along the Zambezi as you watch the sun dip down. Next, the famous Kruger National Park, where you will head out on numerous game drives in search of the famous Big Five, and maybe spot a few little things on quiet walks from the lodge. To end? One of the most untouched, luxurious and romantic places in the world: The Quirumbas Archipelago.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4-7Singita Ebony Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
8-12Azura Quilalea Luxury lodge in or near azura quilalea (Mozambique)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.