Begin this value honeymoon safari at Africa's greatest natural wonder, Victoria Falls, where you can relax on the Zambezi, or up your adrenaline intake with a flight over the falls. From one wonder to the next, it's off to the Kruger National Park, South Africa's famous wildlife reserve, in search of the Big Five. There is no better way to end a honeymoon than on the glorious shores of the Bazaruto Archipelago - a group of islands on the shimmering clear southern coast of Mozambique.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorges Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
3-5Chitwa Chitwa Camp Luxury lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
6-10Santorini Mozambique Luxury lodge in or near Vilanculos (Mozambique Beaches, Mozambique)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.