Introduce your kids to the bush in Zambia’s renowned South Luangwa. There are a number of child-friendly activities like animal tracking, game drives and school visits on offer. Book a private house (complete with chef and private guide) and tailor the timings to suit you. Next up, head to Lake Malawi. The still waters of the beautiful lake are ideal for zooming around on boats, kayaking and snorkelling and even on land, there’s plenty to keep little legs busy.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Flatdogs Crocodile Nest Luxury tented camp bordering South Luangwa NP (Zambia) without fencesAll Meals Included
5-11Danforth Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Malawi (Malawi)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.