Start your trip with a peek into Zimbabwe’s history in Matobo, famous for the 2000 year-old rock art painted on the impressive boulders. Hwange is next, with its enormous concentrations of game before a short hop takes you to Victoria Falls. Fill your days with adrenaline-pumping activities or something more gentle. After that, Lake Kariba and Matusadona National Park next, with the usual meets the unusual. End in Mana Pools, a paradise with some of the best game-viewing in the country.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6Khulu Ivory Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7-8The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
9-11Changa Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
12-14Kanga Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.