Start your trip with a peek into Zimbabwe’s history in Matobo, famous for the 2000 year-old rock art painted on the impressive boulders. Hwange is next, with its enormous concentrations of game before a short hop takes you to Victoria Falls. Fill your days with adrenaline-pumping activities or something more gentle. After that, Lake Kariba and Matusadona National Park next, with the usual meets the unusual. End in Mana Pools, a paradise with some of the best game-viewing in the country.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-6Khulu Ivory Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7-8The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
9-11Changa Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
12-14Kanga Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.