You will never forget the moment you come face to face with a mountain gorilla, especially if it’s in Virunga National Park in the DRC. This is a life-changing experience in an enchanting country that should be at the top of everyone’s lists. A short flight back to Nairobi and on to the Seychelles and you’ve arrived in paradise. Waking up to the sun glinting off the turquoise water and strolling along the beach to breakfast must be the perfect way to start married life.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Des Mille Collines Luxury hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-4Mikeno Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Virunga (Congo (DRC)) without fencesAll Meals Included
5-9Le Duc De Praslin Mid-range lodge in or near Cote D'Or (Seychelles)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.