Start your journey in the woodland surrounding the Zambezi River. Get up close and personal on bush walks, canoe safaris and game drives with big game. Then fly down to Hwange to experience raw, wild Zimbabwe. This is the bush just as used to be, rough and ready to go. It’s just a three-hour drive to Victoria Falls and here you are greeted by Mosi Oa Tunya, the smoke that thunders. Walk along the edge of the waterfall, or be bold and face your fears bunji-jumping or white water rafting.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Rhino Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
4-5Sable Sands Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-7Ilala Lodge Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.