Start your safari in Victoria Falls, the dramatic 'Smoke that Thunders' where you will stand in awe at the unending torrent of water that plunges into the Gorge below. Next, head into the wild town of Kasane, where elephants and warthogs share the streets with cars and people. Take a flip into the Moremi Game Reserve's Khwai Community Area which used to be a hunting concession, but is now actively managed as a conservation area. Finally: the Okavango Delta, a magnificent tapestry of waterways.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bayete Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-5The Old House Budget lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Meals at Own Expense
6-8Khwai Guest House Budget guest house just outside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
9-10Oddball's Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)Meals at Own Expense
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.