Victoria Falls marks the beginning of your northern safari circuit. Hop over the border, into Botswana's Chobe National Park for some spectacular game viewing. Head deep into the Savuti region and then dive into the Moremi Game Reserve in the Okavango Delta, for an excellent combination of wetland and arid mopane savannah wilderness. End your trip in the wide expanse of the Makgadikgadi National Park.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-4Chobe Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Savute Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
7-8Camp Moremi Luxury+ tented camp inside Moremi GR (Botswana)All Meals Included
9-10Leroo La Tau Luxury lodge bordering Makgadikgadi Pans NP (Botswana) without fencesAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.