Begin your trip at Victoria Falls, also known to the locals as "The Smoke that Thunders" because of the magnificent plumes of spray that rise above this natural wonder. Next, head over the magical Chobe National Park, where mega herds of elephants congregate on the river floodplains to feed. Continue your journey into the renowned Okavango Delta, to the beautiful Khwai Community Area, where you might be lucky to encounter a pack of wild dogs or a large pride of lions.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ilala Lodge Hotel Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-4Chobe Elephant Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Chobe NP (Botswana) without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Khwai Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
7-8Oddballs' Enclave Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.