Begin in the private and beautiful Phinda game reserve with big game abounds. Then continue your journey to the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s most famous wildlife sanctuary, where big cats thrive in the dusty bushveld. Overnight in Johannesburg before catching a flight out to Ankarana in Northern Madagascar to watch lemurs, fossa and other unique species move across the dense jungles and spiraling tsingy. Then explore Nosy Be and its’ surrounding islands and coral reefs.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Phinda Vlei Lodge Luxury lodge inside Phinda GR (South Africa)All Meals Included
4-6Tanda Tula Safari Camp Luxury tented camp inside Timbavati NR (South Africa)All Meals Included
7Intercontinental Johannesburg Mid-range hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
8-9Iharana Bush Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Ankarana (Madagascar)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10-14Manga Soa Lodge Mid-range lodgeLunch & Dinner Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.