The 6 Day tour in the Democratic Republic of Congo To Hike Nyigongo volcano and see the Low land and mountain Gorillas, starts in Cyangugu and ends ends in Gisenyi at The border of Rwanda and Congo. The tour takes you to the Democratic Republic of Congo, another home to the endangered Gorillas in Africa. Lowland Gorillas are found in Kahuzi Biega national park and the critically endangered mountain gorillas are found in famous Virunga National Park.
This budget tour uses guest houses and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mont Kahuzi Hotel Budget hotel in or near BukavuDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Guest House Caritas Budget hotel in or near GomaAll Meals Included
5Virunga Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Congo Discovery Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.