Your first stop is Victoria Falls (choose a lodge in either Zambia or Zimbabwe), one of the continent’s most breath-taking natural wonders. Next up is Kruger National Park, in South Africa - a magical place for top-notch encounters of the wildlife kind. After an action-packed few days, we wouldn’t blame you for wanting some chill time and what better place to put your feet up than Mauritius, where the beaches are white, the sea is turquoise and the mood is so relaxed it’s almost horizontal.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4-6Singita Lebombo Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
7-11The Oberoi Mauritius Luxury+ hotel in or near Black River (Mauritius)Breakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.