Northern Namibia’s landscapes are the stuff of otherworldly dreams that have to be seen to be believed. Start in Damaraland’s arid plains and track desert elephants, admire the ancient rock art drawings at Twyfelfontein. Fly up the Skeleton Coast and watch the never-ending scores of rippling dunes unfold below you. On the ground, search for desert wildlife. Then it’s on to Kaokoland to cool off with a boat trip down the Kunene River or a cultural experience with the Himba.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-4Desert Rhino Camp Luxury tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
5-7Hoanib Skeleton Coast Luxury+ tented camp inside Skeleton Coast NPAll Meals Included
8-9Serra Cafema Camp Luxury lodge inside Kaokoland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.