Northern Namibia’s landscapes are the stuff of otherworldly dreams that have to be seen to be believed. Start in Damaraland’s arid plains and track desert elephants, admire the ancient rock art drawings at Twyfelfontein. Fly up the Skeleton Coast and watch the never-ending scores of rippling dunes unfold below you. On the ground, search for desert wildlife. Then it’s on to Kaokoland to cool off with a boat trip down the Kunene River or a cultural experience with the Himba.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Mid-range hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-4Desert Rhino Camp Luxury tented camp inside DamaralandAll Meals Included
5-7Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp Luxury+ tented camp just outside Skeleton Coast NPAll Meals Included
8-9Serra Cafema Camp Luxury+ lodge inside KaokolandAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.