Travel to the Murchison Falls NP. Expect the roaring rapids of the Murchison Falls, the rolling plains of Uganda’s largest National Park teaming with abundance of wildlife. Go chimp trekking in Budongo Forest Reserve. You will return to Kampala before travelling to Bwindi. Go gorilla trekking Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation and sightseeing. Return to Entebbe International Airport to catch your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Parkside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Budongo Eco Lodge Mid-range lodge inside BudongoAll Meals Included
4Cassia Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
5Broadbill Forest Camp Mid-range lodge inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Arcadia Lodge Bunyonyi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.