Visit Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy fun-filled game drive, launch trip on the Kazinga Channel plus chimp trekking in the Kyambura gorge. You will exit for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. After experiencing Bwindi, you will transfer to Lake Mburo National Park where you will enjoy close range sighting of wildlife on a horseback safari in the park. Thereafter you will exit for your outbound flight home or to the next destination.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near EntebbeLunch & Dinner Included
2Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside KyamburaAll Meals Included
4Bakiga Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5Bakiga Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.