Begin your journey in at Sossusvlei, and gaze at the magnificent red dunes that tower over this landscape. Drive north west to the seaside town of Swakopmund, a beautiful town where the rolling dunes of the Namib Desert meet the icy Atlantic Ocean. Wave goodbye to Namibia and head into Botswana's Okavango Delta, home to the largest populations of elephant and hippo in Africa. From one natural wonder to the next, head to the magnificent Victoria Falls - The Smoke that Thunders - in Zimbabwe.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near Windhoek (Namibia)Breakfast Included
2-3Kulala Desert Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NP (Namibia)All Meals Included
4-5Strand Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Swakopmund (Namibia)Breakfast Included
6Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near Windhoek (Namibia)Breakfast Included
7-9Kanana Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
10-11Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.