Add a big tick to your bucket list with an exhilarating gorilla trek in Virunga National Park and an exploration of the mesmerising tropical rainforest environment. After a brief stop in the cosmopolitan capital of Nairobi, head up to the Laikipia region in Central Kenya for some easy-breezy game viewin. Get to grips with the Samburu, Kenya’s rugged, desert wilderness and spend your time dodging animals, not tourists, on game drives, walks and even camel safaris!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kigali Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-4Mikeno Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Virunga (Congo (DRC)) without fencesAll Meals Included
5The Emakoko Mid-range lodge in or near Nairobi (Kenya)All Meals Included
6-8Solio Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Solio Ranch (Laikipia, Kenya)All Meals Included
9-11Sasaab Camp Luxury tented camp just outside Samburu NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.