Start your trip with a gourmet adventure in Cape Town and the Winelands in South Africa before heading to the bush. With so much to see and do in Botswana, spend a few nights in two wildly different areas and combine traditional 4x4 game viewing with mokoro safaris, walking trails and even canoeing in the Delta and Linyanti. Finish your trip with a bang at Victoria Falls, marvelling at the spectacular sight of one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cape View Clifton Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-5Le Quartier Francais Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Winelands (South Africa)Breakfast Included
6-8Linyanti Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside Linyanti (Botswana)All Meals Included
9-11Shinde Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
12-13Tongabezi Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.