Come explore the Kruger Park on this 4-day Camping Safari trip staying at Pretoriuskop Rest Camp. The safari experience includes daily morning and afternoon open vehicle safaris and also offers optional activities such as guided walks, night drives, and panorama tours. The intimate safari camp has safari tents all equipped with comfortable beds, linen, electricity, camp chairs, and large windows.
This mid-range tour uses bungalows.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Pretoriuskop Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .