The starting point of your expedition is Luwi, where days are spent strolling through the miombo woodland. On the third morning, you’ll set out on foot along the Luwi Riverbed for Nsolo Camp. Two nights in camp are followed by the "Return to the Wild" sleepout. After your night beneath the stars, you’ll continue along the riverbed to Kakuli Camp (where a hot shower awaits) for another two nights of game viewing, both by vehicle and on foot, in an area renowned for its fabulous leopard sightings.
This luxury tour includes camping and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Luwi Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-5Nsolo Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6Mid-range camping Inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7-8Kakuli Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.