This safari offers you a live experience of the world's biggest primates, mountain gorillas and chimpanzees in the jungle. You visit Uganda's prime destinations - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for mountain gorilla tracking and Kibale National Park for Chimpanzee tracking and 11 other primates. You drive through Queen Elizabeth National Park on your transfers.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KampalaBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Primate Lodge Kibale Mid-range lodge inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4Chameleon Hill Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.