Lake Jipe lies at the extreme southwestern end of Tsavo West. There are boat/canoe rides to see hippos, crocodiles & water birds on the lake. Huge herds of elephants come to the lake to drink and it's good for wildlife viewing near the end of the dry season. Large flocks of migratory birds stop here from February to May. Lumo/Tsavo West are rich in wildlife diversity with rolling Savannah and stunning views stretching to Tanzania Pare mountains and the legendary Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Leopard Lair Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside LUMO ConservancyLunch & Dinner Included
2Lake Jipe Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside the parkAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mwema Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mwema Africa Safaris.